quinta-feira, 28 de fevereiro de 2013

problems with theme atlantic news

Hello Zerge, okay!

Zerge created this page to show you what's happening!


Follow Images of Problem!




result







Below is the image that said I would post!



This is an image that shows what I would have in my blog, specifically within the posts!




Follow this blog page image!

http://www.escolawp.com/2013/01/como-configurar-o-amazon-s3-no-wordpress/



I would really like leave my blog's face closely as possible this blog!

If you also have a layout similar to this blog?

The layout of the license lasts only 1 year?

----------

At the end of the post there is this element that I find very interesting!

And would like to know how to do!



In this case the profile is the author of the blog with an advertisement attached, so very clever!


-----------------


There's more here on the sidebar that these also would like to incorporate into the blog!





If you can help me to apply those changes to my blog I am very excited to publicize their products and their support who were very helpful to me!


-----------------------





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário